Week 8 Reading and Writing

 So far, I think that my blog and website page are coming along pretty well. I enjoy the layouts of both and have had fun tweaking them and trying out different things. I also think that working to change up the overall theme will help me to have a better project in the end. Writing began to be kind of difficult when I narrowed down my topics so much and hit some writer's block. My favorite readings so far have been those about the Ramayana. I don't think the reading notes have helped me too much so far just because I have been looking at them from one perspective and wasn't seeing it. I think now that I am going to use different outlooks I can go back and reuse these notes for new stories.

Ramayana from Snappy Goat

This picture is one of my favorites because of the characters it depicts from the Ramayana.
Moving forward, I know that my project is just going to keep getting better and better. I am really excited to see how it turns out.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Me:)

Week 5 Story: Gossip and the Swim Day