Week 8 Progress

 So far in the course, I am a little ahead of where we are to be to keep on track. I am only about a week a head. However, I found last semester it was really nice to finish up ahead of schedule and not have to worry about as much at the end of the semester. I am hoping to work and get ahead in the next week or two. I am proud of where I am at due to the stress and workload of this semester. I would like to be more ahead but at this point I am glad I am not behind. I do think that I can do better in the second half of the semester at keeping a better schedule and staying on track better each week. I want to work to get most of my assignments out of the way at beginning of the week instead of the end.

Motivation from iStock


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Me:)

Week 5 Story: Gossip and the Swim Day