Mahabharata Reading Notes-Part C

 The Mahabharata Part C was once again very interesting to read. These stories are unlike any I have ever read before and I am amazed at the different things I am learning each and every week. Once again I am captivated by just how many different characters are contained within each part of this whole story. I have never been much good at writing a story with more than three or so main characters and just a few supporting characters. Throughout this one section there are more than twenty characters who play a role in the story in some way. I want to be able to better incorporate this into my own Story book with the Looney Tunes characters. However, I am having trouble keeping all their different personalities and characteristics straight and correct throughout the entirety of my project. Some of the individual little stories contained within the Mahabharata are also somewhat more violent and dark than what I am use from the perspective of the Looney Tunes. I think this would definitely be a place where I could change up stories to better suit the perspective of the story through my characters eyes. The other thing that made me stop and ponder in this reading section was the possibility of changing my Story book up completely. I have always been a romantic and I think the idea of creating a prince and princes story out of the Ramayda and Mahabharata would create a very interesting and unique project that could be quite fun to do. Just a thought, but if my story telling does not go as well this week as I hope it will I may consider it more closely.

Mahabharata from Creative Commons


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Me:)

Week 5 Story: Gossip and the Swim Day