Mahabharata Reading Notes-Part B

 I found part B of the Mahabharata to be just as interesting and enjoyable to read as I did part A. However, for me it was somewhat difficult to follow along with all of the different characters. On the other hand I feel like it might be due to how much time I spend trying to pronounce the names correctly and not knowing if I am right or wrong. On the other hand, I think because I am using the Looney Tunes as the basis of my Project, that these stories may carry with them lot of ideas on how to incorporate a plethora of characters all at once. Throughout this Part B, I realized how the characters names are recited over and over again in order to help make them familiar in the reader's mind. It also helps to try and keep things right in the reader's mind by not using many pronouns such as he, she, his and her and instead used the individuals names.

On pg. 55 and pg. 66 the first game of dice and the second are both ones that I could see using the Looney Tunes in place of the original story's characters. This story could be used in the sense of an antagonist and protagonist like some of the others I have done or I could possibly use it as a feel good story. I could see a couple of the Looney Tunes characters also just having a fun day hanging out and playing games all day.

A Die from iStock Photo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Me:)

Week 5 Story: Gossip and the Swim Day