Mahabharata Reading Notes-Part A

 I really enjoyed reading Mahabharata Part A. This is a new and unique reading style and I thought it was very interesting. The way in which the story continues on fluently is different. I feel like it is different that most things I have read because it almost used characters as if they were disposable. The story flows on without much of a specific character staying present. While at the same time, the characters are all linked and connected in one way or another.

I found the part about the way in which children were born with difficulties based off of what their parents had done to be a unique twist. I think that this would be an interesting twist that I can use for my own storybook. Obviously, the Looney Tunes are not having kids but the characters could do something that comes back and punishes them.

Mahabharata from Picryl


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Me:)

Week 5 Story: Gossip and the Swim Day