Famous Last Words: Week 6

 This past week was super busy and eventful. It is crazy to me that we are almost to the halfway mark of this Spring semester. That is so bittersweet to me as a senior. I feel as if I just started my college career yesterday and somehow the past four years happened in the blink of an eye. This past week however I was accepted into the University of Oklahoma College of Law! Norman will not be getting rid of me to fast! I cannot wait to spend the next three years here and I know that they will fly by just as fast as the last four. It has been so stressful waiting to hear back and know that I am official in and so that was a huge weight off my chest. The week also ended with one of my bosses telling me that he was going to give me a raise! And finding a new house here in Norman to sign a lease on for next year, another big stressor gone. 

I was able to finish the week enjoying the beautiful Spring weather we are finally being able to experience here in Oklahoma after all the cold, ice and rain. Over the weekend, I went on many walks with my golden doodle puppy Luka who lives for being in the outdoors exploring her surroundings.

Law Library from Wikimedia Commons

I will most definitely be spending many many hours in this library in the coming months and few years. While it might seem like an extremely daunting but I cannot wait for all of the exciting adventures that are ahead.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Me:)

Week 5 Story: Gossip and the Swim Day