Topic Research

 Looney Tunes

Doing a Storybook that mixes together both an Indian Epic and a present day relation we can all make like the Looney Tunes would be a fun project to both work on and read. 

There are so many different Looney Tunes characters that it would not be difficult to find switches to be made between the stories. I found a good list of all of these characters and what kind of personalities they possessed here.

This week in particular I read Ravana Visits Maricha and Maricha Becomes a Golden Deer. These stories along with others that tie in together had a vibe of trickery which I remember from my many years of watching the Looney Tunes. One interesting twist I thought of was making Bugs Bunny take on the role of Rama. Just like Rama, Bugs Bunny is always trying to be tricked by other characters such as Elmer Fudd and the Tasmanian Devil who both of which could fill the role of Ravana.

I think any of the stories I have read so far would be great to mesh in with an old time favorite like the Looney Tunes. This particular idea is limitless and will be able to offer a plethora of ideas and different routes to take in my project.

Looney Tunes from Pixy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Me:)

Week 5 Story: Gossip and the Swim Day