Microfiction: Snow Day

Snow Day

The snow was falling from morning to night. Covering houses, cars and everything in its path. Leaving a fluffy white blanket behind in its path.

When I woke in the morning and looked out the window, all that could be seen was a blur of white. In every direction there was snow galore. Covering the ground like a giant fluffy blanket. The best way to spend a white winter day, was to jump back into bed with all the warm and fuzzy blankets made of anything but snow. Only good reason to leave must account for some hot cocoa and cookies. So back into bed I went to snuggle up to my pup Luka with a good book in hand to be finished by bed. 


Snow from Pixnio

Note- I chose to write a 25 word and a 100 word story of the snow days we are currently experiencing here in Norman.


Comments

  1. Hi Carlee!
    I liked your 2 microfiction stories! I have to agree that the best way to spend a snow day is wrapped up in blankets in bed. I would also like to add that hot cocoa and cookies are a great reason to get out of bed on cold winter days, but I would also get out of bed for some chili and homemade chicken noodle soup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carlee,

    I enjoyed reading your microfiction story. The snow that we received the other week was so crazy, and was something I have never seen in my entire life. I was the opposite of you. I really wanted to be out in the snow even though it was super cold.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Me:)

Week 5 Story: Gossip and the Swim Day