Reading Overview

 I am choosing to read the Tiny Tales from the Ramayana for many reasons. While taking Indian Epics last semester I fell in love with the tiny tales we were reading and writing because they had a sense of carefree, fun to them. I think these stories will be inspiring and exciting to read.

Ramayana (from Drabbles)

Having different comic books and videos to watch is a great way to help build and maintain interest. For the first comic book I want to read is Stories of Courage. This book makes use of animal characters who then take on different identities, personalities and characteristics that are extremely interesting to me. The second comic book I am choosing is Shiva Parvati. This story is labeled as one of divine love and I am a sucker for all things love stories. As for the videos, I am very interested in 'Fascinating Women from Mythology' and 'Indian and Greek mythologies paralleled', both of these videos I believe will be able to give me a better understanding of the culture in which we are learning about. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Me:)

Week 5 Story: Gossip and the Swim Day