Ramayana Reading Notes-Part D

 The last part of the reading notes of Ramayana did not disappoint. I really have enjoyed the mini little stories. I tried to focus on what I could do to keep the feel of the small little stories together while at the same time making them longer to be used in my Story book project. 

This section, I really focused on the different ways in which dialogue could be introduced and used in my own stories. I feel like sometimes I am just repeating the same things over and over again when I say, he said or she said in my sentences. One story that was able to give me some extra ideas from was 159. Rama Battles Taranisen. This story used emotions throughout their dialogue that I think could be very helpful in making sure the reader is able to understand what the characters are feeling. Adding in feeling is also helpful in being able to hear the characters tone of voice easier.

I also was able to recognize sections of stories where there would be around 3-5 little micro stories but they would each contain a different part of the whole overall story. I think this might be something I can try in my own writing. It could be interesting to use one of the story book pages to combine together multiple little stories. I think that this would be an interesting way to keep the reader's
attention and make them want to keep reading all the way to the end.

Ramayana from the Snappy Goat

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Me:)

Week 5 Story: Gossip and the Swim Day