Ramayana- Reading Notes Part C

 This week I focused on finding more stories that I could use to go along with what I have been brainstorming as my topic for a storybook. There were many different stories that already contained animal characters and were able to give me a better feel for how I could use the animal characters in Looney Tunes for these specific stories.

#113. Who Will Jump to Lanka? was a story that stuck out because it dealt with a challenge. In this particular tail, many different monkeys are arguing over who can jump over the ocean. I could see this being used with Looney Tunes characters who are bickering over who can accomplish a task better than the rest. 

The next to proceeding stories elaborate on the previous. #114 Jambavan Inspires Hanuman and #115 Hanuman Leaps are both set out in a way that I think would be easy to transform into a longer story for my Storybook. 

Throughout this section of reading, I saw different individual sets of stories that could make individual longer stories. It may even be an interesting way to create a Portfolio with a theme of Looney Tunes throughout it.

Looney Tunes Characters from Pixy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Me:)

Week 5 Story: Gossip and the Swim Day