Project Topic Brainstorm

 Life as Animals of the Epics

This Storybook is definitely one that I will be bookmarking. I really enjoyed reading through each of the different stories and seeing how they each tied together in a unique way. I also loved that it was all about the animals. This Storybook is very similar to one that I could see myself writing.

Rhino from Felix Wong


Gods and Goddesses

I enjoyed the way in which this Storybook flowed from one story into the next. The outline and design was very engaging and is one that keeps the reader wanting to know what is next. I think researching about the Gods and Goddesses in relation to Indian Epics would be a fun topic after learning so much about different ones last semester.

Looney Tunes Goes to India

This Storybook was so fun to read due to the way it incorporated an old story with one that is new and was a childhood favorite for many of us. I don't think I am always very good at putting my own unique twist on a story such as this one, but doing some more brainstorming on a Storybook like this one could be really fun!

100 Word Stories

I wasn't able to find this page to the book that was written from last semesters 100 word stories, but I really enjoy reading this and think it could make for a fun Project. It could be unique to pick a topic and from that multiple subtopics that each include multiple microfictions relating to one another. This option may be more difficult but could definitely make for an interesting and unique Storybook.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Me:)

Week 5 Story: Gossip and the Swim Day