Feedback Strategies

  Be a Mirror

This article was very insightful and made me think about feedback in a wat that I had never done before. The article offers up five different strategies to foster a growth mindset including: be specific, focus on what the reader is doing, focus on the process, make sure it can transfer and to take yourself out of the process. Of these I found the strategy of focusing on what is being done and not what isn't as one of the best ones. I think it is important to give constructive critisism on what is there instead of completely going at what is absent.

How to Give Feedback Without Sounding Like a Jerk

I found this article very applicable to my own life because I always worry that in giving feedback someone may think that I am being mean to them. However, giving feedback doesn't have to be you trying to be nice. Without feedback we would be extremely mediocre and no one would ever get better. I think that the way they article talks about taking yourself off a pedastool is very important to ensure that the person recieving feedback doesn't feel belittled.

Feedback Car from Growth Mindset Meme's


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Me:)

Week 5 Story: Gossip and the Swim Day