Storybook Favorites

 Hanuman and the Naked Philosophers

I really enjoyed this story book for many reasons. One of the best parts of this story book too me is the way in which each story came with multiple different pictures. I also enjoyed that the stories contained within this project all carried on with the same sort of themes and used different animals throughout. This particular story book was also engaging to me because of the way it was written in first person from the point of view of a kid on a trip with friends and therefore was somewhat relatable to me and something that I would do with my friends.

Ravana Stories

This story book did a good job of adding videos into the project. I had never thought of adding anything to my stories but basic pictures, but the videos made the story book very interactive and engaging. I think a video would be a great way to engage audiences and make them interested in what you have to tell them. The author of this story also made slight changes to the story that made me want to keep reading to see what would happen in the end. In some cases I forget that even rewriting a story can be made quite good if only changed slightly and that it does not have to be completely different.

Save Rama's Bridge

The design and structure of this storybook site may be one of the best I have seen. I was so engaging and very aesthetically pleasing. I enjoyed reading through every story contained within this project because I knew each page was going to offer something new. Not only was this site made very well, but the stories it contained were written in such a way that taught me a lot about Rama's Bridge. This storybook is one that I am definitely going to want to pin or bookmark to make sure I am able to come back to it in the future fo some inspiration.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Me:)

Week 5 Story: Gossip and the Swim Day