This is me.... (Image Information: personal photo of me; photo from August 2020.) My name is Carlee and I am in my Senior year!! (Super exciting, scary and sad all at the same time) The past three years have flown by and I have no doubt that this one will be the same. Hopefully, it doesn't go too fast, as I am still in the process of figuring out what my life will look like after graduating. I had always been the student in college that took as many classes as possible to try and graduate early until I realized that there was no fun in that. Now I am trying to enjoy my last year, take it as it comes and live in the moment. Unrelated to school, I enjoy doing a lot of different random things. Thanks to quarantine, I have gone from a place where I could be featured on America's Worst Chefs to an advanced novice (those two words don't really belong together but you get the point) in all things sushi and tacos. I also have a great appreciation for reading and even get made...
One day the Tasmanian Devil took all of the crew down to the river to taunt them. He was especially after Bugs Bunny as usual. "Which one of you can jump across this river to the other side on the first try?" the Tasmanian Devil sneered. "I bet you cannot do it Bugs Bunny, you will surely fall straight in." Daffy Duck was the first to chime in, "I can surely do it if Bugs will not." The Road Runner also declared, "I can most definitely do it." Bugs Bunny was still quiet because he was nervous that the Tasmanian Devil might be right and he did not want to be embarrass himself. Tweety saw that Bugs Bunny was in distress and quickly came to his side to encourage him. "You are the springiest bunny in the whole wide world Bugs Bunny. If anyone can jump across this river it is certainly you! You have to do it so you can prove the Tasmanian Devil wrong or he will just continue to torment you." With all this encouragement, Bugs Bunny began to b...
Comments
Post a Comment